Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Portable Screen Porches I Left My Cd Player In The Rain All Night. Now It Won't Play?

I left my cd player in the rain all night. now it won't play? - portable screen porches

It is a small, portable CD player is a great player boombox CD type

I forgot to put into the house. Left I on my porch at night and it rained all night. I brought home that day and lights up when ... The word "game" is very difficult to see where it would have been clear.
said still playing, I click the CD starts to spin, but "hard drive not found" on the screen and I could barely see the words.

What should I do?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I try to take apart, thoroughly dry with a dryer and let rest a little.

raed a said...

2 Solutions
Dry # 1, let hope it works.
DONOT # 2 or a new purchase, and never let the rain.

Post a Comment