Friday, February 19, 2010

Dvd Lift And Carry I Want To Get A New TV, But I Can't Carry It ~ Help!!?

I want to get a new TV, but I can't carry it ~ help!!? - dvd lift and carry

I want a new 32 "buy" television. The problem is, I Hate to help. I drive a Sentra little, not even a good TV in my car. If I have, I can not for the automatic transmission and lift in my entertainment center. (I'm a girl.) Can I use my old TV. (I live in an apartment above.) I called Sears and filed & set "the new TV channel for an additional $ 75 ugh. (I have a DVD player to connect to.) Or even my old TV. There is a close friend to help me. Have any of suggestions for me? Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craigslist .... Post a wanted add on craigslist ... Tell them your story and the people you e-mail if you want to help ....

Anonymous said...

Well, that's what's for friends.

Ask a friend or two, and the promise of a lunch or dinner (recognition more than anything else) is more than a good movie with a new TV.

True friends are happy to help you, so do not be embarrassed to ask.

Post a Comment