Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Talk Without Sounding Like I Have A Stuffy Nose How Do I Apologize To My Dad? This Always Happens.?

How do I apologize to my dad? This always happens.? - how to talk without sounding like i have a stuffy nose

I live with my father. It's just me and my father. Anyway, I'm seriously a sport that train I on Wednesday with a private bus (with a few others) for two hours, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Anyway, I have a little bit off and I skipped practice on Friday (my father tried to 3:45, I waited until 4, and I still was not there, then I went to the game of basketball that my friend and I) my first assignment, and he was angry with me, but I did it for about two hours. Today I missed practice because he was tired (slept for only about 7 hours. I know that sounds a lot, but can not function without a minimum of 8 hours of rest. Seriously.) J "I told my father that I "sick" (as in factHe had) a runny nose and sore throat, and went to bed. After 10 minutes in my room and asked: "And what do you do now?" I shrugged. Then he said: "Even if we do not practice." and then he said: "I do not feel very good." Then he became very angry and slammed the door when he returned to his room. You use the silence about me and really gets on my nerves because that is what every hour and I "jump" training.

I know you should not exercise much, but incredibly exhausting. Any serious athlete knows what I mean. I am very motivated in the progress, and I was very tired this morning, so I knew IN'T-day leave. I apologize to my father, but apparently is only wave that waste as it becomes a different time. And by the way, "another time" ... involved and usually a lot of shouting, so they do not go on this way again.

Thank you in advance.

6 comments:

take a test said...

Would you do it? That does not sound as if you were 100%, and that's fine, but you must be honest with him
Tell him that you would rather not take it seriously or take it seriously ... every "serious athlete" I know he prefers to nursing practice, do not go ... that these people play with 4 hours sleep, I'd kill for a track 7.5!

take very seriously, and can act a bit like the end of the world, but he knows that it takes serious commitment does not seem to show
he pays for this private bus, then you are wasting your money, and if he jumps should be given the opportunity to pay more
Go to apologize to say thatChange and / or you need to expand a little, which will be incinerated and not make it

Good luck

Alex said...

I did not even apologize, it's their choice. Your father sounds like an immature child, ironically.

William B said...

Let them live and in the moment.

Budd said...

I think he should apologize immediately. Some time ago, convinced that I my father, against common sense and go vote for Obama. Of course he was disappointed that most of us. I noticed that he more and more depressed about how much work Obama has done. I apologized to my father, but never did. Shortly before Christmas, my sister told me his father had killed himself and the whole family can forgive me.

Angelica said...

They should explain everything to him, but also remember that they are wrong, because he knows they are serious when it comes to sports and jumping is really unbearable, of course, payments to private trainer and not waste, and say his father, his excuses before making a move and tell him how much is it, or write a letter to him and put him into his only hope to hear of this opportunity bed. work.Good

caraohar... said...

You see, when your father comes to him .... Practice, I do not ask, what's left ... if you are really serious about sport. If you do not, they are frustrated when they are frustrated, the result is .... 2 people get frustrated .. Who will cry a recipe for discomfort and anger /. The best thing to do is say (sorry for the mess you around the father) who are just ... even if you start to cry ... can .... them down over time. Remember that your father will always be the father and his always there for you. I really think I would find it difficult to think of all these practices that you ... You have probably taken a little more than you can chew. It takes an argument to have 2 to ... So no second person in the situation.

Post a Comment