Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vietnamese Swing How Can I Stop Myself From Getting Mad And Upset And Losing My Temper Constantly ?

How can I stop myself from getting mad and upset and losing my temper constantly ? - vietnamese swing

My parents and my brothers are very tired and stressed out to me, because I recently had many moods everyday. I recently ordered something from a store in Charlotte, North Carolina, and it's almost a week and they have not sent my package. Usually about 1 to 2 days does for the package to reach me because I live in Columbia, South Carolina. I have no sympathy for running things badly as I wanted it to be mean. I'm 19 and I am so stressed and so angry because I can not get my package. It seems that I can never get what I want because some other things that I want a girlfriend, but it seems it will never come. I am very disappointed and angry and confused, and I feel, suicidal thoughts, what can I do to feel better? I want to take the animals with no problems and I can not even fool my package, the package is a Vietnamese concert video DVD you will not find in any store, so I have to buy a Charlotte, because they are Vietnamese or shopsp there. Can anyone help please?

4 comments:

B-man said...

You can try this thing my mother has both.

It's called EFT

NajahS said...

Perhaps your first husband is prega
No, but you need to relax seriously when you are angry attack ball fell aa small and new
Sqeeze working muscles and puts his mind
Your problem

kriystal... said...

Take a deep breath and calm down.
just text to a friend or talking on the phone for a while.
Your parcel is.
and your soul mate will come a day;)
xoxo ☮

kriystal... said...

Take a deep breath and calm down.
just text to a friend or talking on the phone for a while.
Your parcel is.
and your soul mate will come a day;)
xoxo ☮

Post a Comment