Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sony Vegas 94fbr Sony Vegas Pro 8 Freezes My Computer When Rendering How Do I Stop That?

Sony vegas pro 8 freezes my computer when rendering How do I stop that? - sony vegas 94fbr

I play runescape and I made a RSMV (Runescape Music Video) for the song that your child will go very far in the offspring. I took with Camtasia Studio 6 and I have Sony Vegas Pro 8 video editing. I just make the video and if I freeze the whole machine. How can I stop it. You need the standard template.

1 comment:

Max said...

First, could help the resettlement of Las Vegas! Then you add more of your video options for the presentation ... I can do right for YouTube videos in high definition ... In addition, your PC may slow .... to represent Sony Vegas What hardware is exactly what you have on your PC?

Post a Comment