Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Strange Deer Hunting Pictures OK, This Is A Better One, I Promise......?

OK, this is a better one, I promise......? - strange deer hunting pictures

There were three children, love
Hunting deer each year. Can be rented
a man to travel to this remote forest.
They divided themselves do on the hunt,
have a successful day and we meet again in
the amount of one dollar each. Well,
that the workload and
Pilot started the engine, he said
Men: "I do not think that it is able to
off with this load. "

Two men were disappointed, but
third responded promptly: "Do not worry
time, we had the same amount as last
Year and did not rise to the ground
Problem ".

Thus, the pilot said he was fine, and the plan
set out on the runway, and of course
decreased. But then the plan
began to strange noises and
Crashed in the woods.

The next thing I knew, the three men
and the pilot were in the middle of
The wreckage of the plane, but in relatively good
Health. We asked: "Any idea
Where are we? "

The other man said: "I do not know, but I
I think we are about a mile or two
when he crashed last year. "

No comments:

Post a Comment