Friday, November 20, 2009

Excotic Pets Chicago Deciding On An Excotic Pet?

Deciding on an excotic pet? - excotic pets chicago

Hello Everone
in the purchase of another company interested in exotic (and I have a corn snake and had a bearded dragon)
Rabbits have also 2 giant (I mean, they're huge and gigantic French lops)
The reason is that they are a different exotic animal my snake does not want his viv and if it want to explore and hide
I want a pet, if the interaction is more like a bearded dragon.
I love the size of tegu lizards and monitors.
The biggest problem is (if all goes as planned) I wanted to collage in 2-3 years and need a pet to survive with little space or can be trained to empty into a drawer that tegu obtained, which can be taught how. I like to make the lizard on the operation of the house, unless they are a mess that can not be avoided.
I thank you all for all suggestions are welcome, even if they are reptiles

No comments:

Post a Comment