Thursday, November 5, 2009

Costochondritis Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes Costochondritis In A 26 Year Old Woman?

What causes costochondritis in a 26 year old woman? - costochondritis causes more condition_symptoms

I thought, Nah, I ride a mother of 35 years, 4, and I had in 4 months! Deteriorated At first, I swear, I thought for a strained muscle in his right arm in pain, I had fainted and was to lunch, took a lot of testing, I said costochondritis since then things went downhill again ER 6 weeks later, cuz I swear I had a heart attack, no pain.I chest wall had all sorts of tests for my heart, there is nothing that j got a shot of steroids for 6 weeks, the man who has helped for about 5 days! Then I had a cold that has become broncitis antibotics, which of course only works because of the steroids .. Then I had an MRI yesterday, nothing! published .. I know a script of prednisone 5 days, without knowing if it works, then I have my 600 mg ibuprofen 3 times daily, take it until I see my dr.again in 1 month.Alot talking about people on prolotherapy does not know what a Art Therapy, Physics suppose.but I am sooo tired, some days it's so f-ing bad, I have to make on painkillers, it should work cuz i be able to with 4 children, but I'm willing to try and quickly. I MessagingRI was flexeril a muscle relaxant for the night, which helped lift too.maybe serious matters? Work? As I said, I thought I pulled a muscle in a part-time job that I had to quit, too, the pain is unbareable. You wonder what ur ur under or over something for the pain?

1 comment:

Jessica C said...

I am 31 and have suffered with costochondritis little over a month. The doctor told me it can happen at any time. She said that the tissue of the chest wall is so sensitive that you can do wrong in his sleep. Well, if there is only one way to stop the pain. I found that NSAIDs do not work for me and I can no medication for pain. The only thing that helps is to Xanax twice a day. That, and not moving, if possible. Good luck.

Post a Comment