Thursday, December 24, 2009

Carpet Cleaning Cambridge Carpet Cleaning Questions And Stagnat Water Smell?

Carpet cleaning questions and stagnat water smell? - carpet cleaning cambridge

You can have a long history, which recently moved from my apartment into my new house. leave the apartment, I had professional carpet cleaning, we have for a local mother and Pop, had recommended that the apartment management. Living in a community of pets and have 2 dogs and I have my own carpet cleaner, that will be used in the dwelling, if all the 2 months. We clean carpets in the entire apartment before leaving. Now, after her mother and Pop "made his carpet cleaning, as of the lease he signed the housing needs of stagnant water smells very bad. The owner tried to blame us for the smell, but I've done them all before leaving the apartment and there was no smell, and now its obsolete when we have the walkthough. Who knows whether it is possible that the smell have standing water on the carpet of nothing but standing water? the landlord wants the PET guilt, but it is not possible, such as cleaning 1 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment